A hater at the dinner table
Let’s be clear, we are 100% not related and never will be.
Phew! Now that is in the open I cannot help but to feel a sense of relief.
With no way of knowing if they themself know the truth or simply hiding behind their sheep-like mask, I have lost the will to care.
Image realising that the years spent in each others company was always filled with a hint of envy.
From the outside world everything must have seemed rosy but the viper within that bubble-like-cocoon always had an hidden agenda.
Never again will I let those coils try to dim my light or sabotage my successes.
Never again will I offer an olive branch for it to slither on.
If after a decade your childish imaturity has not improved? Then all hope has been lost.
The audacity of once considering this flaccid drip someone of importance truly baffles me.
So, here are some of my favourite hater quotes:
- “Nothing taste better than a hater wanting to sit at your dinner table.” – Shashana Brown
- “Behind every sucessful person lies a pack of Haters! I love my haters.” – Gloria Tesch
- “To hate everything is to be wounded by everything.” – Marty Rubin
- “Wish all your enemies a long life, so they can see you succeed in life.” – Nishan Panwar
- “Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.” – George Washington Carver
- “Hating is the sincerest form of flattery.”
- “Remember, people who try to bring you down are already below you.”
- “They don’t hate you. They hate themselves and take it out on you. There’s a difference.” – Ritu Ghatourey
- “When people don’t want the best for you, they are not the best for you.” – Gayle King
- “Haters may push you but determination will give you the keys to drive.” – Gee Linder